Have you been turned down or given up on trying to buy a Utah home?
If you have tried to buy a home and been denied a mortgage, or decided to not even try in the first place, you are not alone.
It is estimated that upwards of 60 million Americans now do not have credit scores high enough to qualify for conventional or FHA home mortgages. This is partly due to changes made by the credit reporting agencies in how they calculate our FICO scores along with the troubled economy and high unemployment.
Additionally, if you are one of the 20 million people who are either self employed, part owner of a company, or earn commission income, it can be almost impossible for you to obtain a home mortgage regardless of how high your credit score may be.
Good News! Seller-Financed Utah Homes are Available!
We understand and our clients prove each day that the majority are very good honest families who have good jobs or businesses with good steady income’s who have had a past credit problem that is preventing them from being able to buy a home of their own.
We specialize in creative owner finance transactions. Our mission is to educate potential buyers and sellers about the benefits to them both in this type of home sale. Seller-financed Utah homes create a “win-win” situation for everyone.
Even if you have had a bankruptcy, short sale or foreclosure on your credit, you may still qualify to buy a home. You only need a down payment and the ability to afford the monthly payments for seller-financed Utah homes.
These are not leases with the option to buy. This is true home ownership.
Our program allows for you to get a fresh start on your credit. All of our closings are handled by an attorney who is appointed to make each transaction successful for you both now and in the long term.
All monthly payments for seller-financed Utah homes are handled by a 3rd party escrow company for the benefit of buyer and seller.
Why owner financing is better than using banks even if you did qualify:
- No loan costs. No origination fee, no underwriting fee, no JUNK fees.
- Close when you both agree. This can be in as little as 2 days or whenever agreed. It is amazing what can be done when greedy banks are eliminated.
- Re-establish good credit the best way possible- By making monthly payments on your home.
- Buyers can become established in a home and neighborhood NOW while home prices are at their lowest as opposed to waiting while prices and interest rates rise.
Basic Buyer Requirements
- Ability to afford the monthly payments of your new home.
- 5 – 10% of the purchase price for down payment on your new Utah home.
Get Started Now
We offer homes for sale for those who cannot currently qualify for traditional bank financing. Browse our available homes for sale to see if any of our current inventory meets your needs. If not, register to receive e-mail notifications as new homes become available. We get new Utah homes on a weekly basis but they sell fast because we are selling these homes at current market values. So if you see a home you like, contact us immediately. You can also complete the seller financing application to get a jump start on the process.
Incoming search terms:
- seller financing utah
- seller financed homes in utah
- owner financing utah
- owner financed homes utah
- owner financed homes in utah
- seller financing homes in utah
- owner financing homes in utah
- seller financed homes utah
- seller finance utah
- owner financing homes for sale in utah
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.